Provisions on the Collection, Management and Use of Party Fees of the Communist Party of China (Group Tongzi  No. 2)
The Party Committee Organization Department of each province, autonomous region, and municipality directly under the Central Government, the working committee of the central government directly under the Central Committee, the Organization Department of the Central State Organs, the Political Department of the Ministry of Railways, the General Administration of Civil Aviation, and the Organization Department of the General Political Department of the Military Commission:
I will now send you the "Regulations on the Collection, Management and Use of the Party Fees of the Communist Party of China", please implement them.
January 6, 1998
Provisions on the Collection, Management and Use of Party Fees of the Communist Party of China
Paying party fees to party organizations in accordance with the provisions of the Party Constitution is the minimum condition that Communist Party members must possess and the party members’ obligations to party organizations. The collection, management and use of party fees is an important task in the building of the party's grassroots organizations and the building of party members. In order to adapt to the requirements of the new situation, and further strengthen and improve the collection, management and use of party fees, the following provisions are made:
Ⅰthe collection of party fees
1. Party members who have wages and salaries will calculate the party’s fees in a prescribed proportion according to the relatively fixed and regular wage income in the total wages stipulated by the state. The relatively fixed and recurring wage income in the total wages includes: the salary of the staff of the government (excluding workers), the salary of the class, the basic salary, the wages of the working age, and the allowance; the salary and grade of the professional and technical personnel of the institution and the management personnel. Wages, allowances, bonuses; post wages, grade wages, allowances, bonuses for workers in institutions and institutions; fixed parts (basic wages) and live parts (subsidies, bonuses) in the wages of enterprise personnel.
The allowances and bonuses included in the calculation of the party’s fee base refer to the annual work allowance, the regional allowance, the wage allowance and the monthly bonus.
2. The proportion of party fees paid is: if the monthly salary income is less than 400 yuan (including 400 yuan), 0.5% of the monthly salary income; 400 yuan or more to 600 yuan (including 600 yuan), pay 1%; 600 yuan For those above 800 yuan (including 800 yuan), pay 1.5%; 800 yuan or more (after tax) to 1500 yuan (including 1500 yuan), pay 2%; 1500 yuan or more (after tax), pay 3% .
3. Party members in peasant party members, village cadres, and private teachers (substitute teachers) who work in township and township enterprises or township enterprises, where there is a fixed income (salary or subsidy), pay the party’s fee according to the above-mentioned prescribed percentage according to the monthly fixed income. . Other peasant party members pay a party fee of 2 cents a month.
4. The party members who implement the annual salary system, the average monthly income of the previous year is the calculation base, and the party fees are paid in accordance with the above-mentioned provisions.
5. Party members engaged in self-employment shall pay monthly party fees on a monthly basis according to the average monthly net income of the previous quarter.
6. The retired cadres and party members of the employees shall use the state-referred retirement fee as the base for the payment of the party’s expenses, and the party members who receive the pension insurance shall pay the party’s fees in proportion to the above-mentioned provisions on the basis of the pension insurance.
7. Party members who are laid off and unemployed, party members who rely on pensions and relief for their livelihood, and party members who receive local minimum living allowances pay a party fee of 2 cents a month.
8. Party members who have no economic income or have difficulty in paying party fees may apply for it and, with the consent of the Party branch committee, may pay less or exempt.
9. The probationary party members pay the party fees from the branch meeting through the day they prepare for the probationary party.
10. Party members pay party fees to the party organizations where they formally organize relations. Party members who went out with the "Mobile Party Member Activity Card" were allowed to pay party fees when they went out to the party organizations outside the place.
11. After the party members increase their wages and salaries, they will pay the party fees in accordance with the prescribed proportions from the month when the wages are received according to the new wage standards, based on the new wage income.
12. Party members voluntarily pay party fees of more than 1,000 yuan at a time, and all of them are turned over to the central government. The specific measures are: collecting by the grassroots party committee and providing brief information about the party members, through the provincial (autonomous region, municipality) organization department, the central directly under the agency, the central state organizing committee, the Ministry of Railways, the Civil Aviation Administration, the political department Ministry, the organization department of the General Political Department of the Central Military Commission was transferred to the Central Organization Department. The Central Organization Department issued a receipt to me.
13. In the special circumstances, with the consent of the Party branch committee, party members can entrust relatives or other party members to pay or pay party fees on their behalf, but the time for paying party fees must not exceed three months.
14. Party members who fail to pay party fees in accordance with the regulations shall promptly criticize and educate their party organizations. If you do not pay the party’s fees for six consecutive months without justifiable reasons, you should dispose of the party on your own.
15. In addition to collecting party fees in accordance with regulations, party organizations may not require party members to pay "special party fees" for various names other than those specified in the regulations.
16. The party committees of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, the organs directly under the central government, the working committees of the central state organs, the political departments of the Ministry of Railways, the Civil Affairs Bureau of the Civil Aviation Administration, and the General Political Department of the Central Military Commission shall be handed over to the central government at a rate of 5% of the total party membership fees for the whole year, at the end of April of the following year. The former party account of the Central Organization Department must not be underpaid or delayed.
17. The party relationship of the railway, civil aviation and financial system is paid to the party committee of the local party committee in accordance with the party committee of the local party.
Ⅱparty fee management
1. Party fees are managed by the party committee and the organization department on behalf of the party committee. The specific management of party fees is undertaken by the internal organs responsible for the education and management of party members at the party committees and organizations at all levels. The work of party fees shall be designated by a special person, and accounting and cashiers shall be divided. The party fee must be a single account, special funds, and party account books should be filed in strict accordance with relevant regulations to establish a sound financial system.
2. Party fees shall be deposited in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, and Bank of Communications, and may not be deposited in other banks or non-bank financial institutions. Interest on party fees is part of the party’s income and cannot be used for other purposes. The party’s expenses cannot be invested in investments other than Treasury bills for any reason.
3. The party committee organization department should strengthen the training of party fee management personnel and improve their political quality and business level. Party management personnel must be trained first and then hired. When the management personnel of the party fees change, the handover procedures shall be handled in strict accordance with the relevant provisions of the party fee management and the financial system.
4. The grassroots and local party committees shall report (or report in writing) to the conference at the party members' assembly or the party congress, and accept and review the supervision and supervision of party members or representatives of the party's congress. The grassroots party branch shall announce to the party members an annual collection of party fees.
5. The Party Committee Organization Department of each province, autonomous region, and municipality directly under the Central Government, the organization directly under the Central Government, the Organization Department of the Central State Organs, the Ministry of Railways, the Political Department of the Civil Aviation Administration, and the Organization Department of the General Political Department of the Central Military Commission. The collection, management, and use of party fees in the previous year before the end of April each year. Submit a written report to the Central Organization Department. The local party committees at and below the provincial level, the central directly-administered organs, the central state organs working committee, and the party organizations at all levels of the railway, civil aviation system, and the military shall submit written reports to the upper-level party organizations on the collection of party fees in the previous year before the end of March each year. The contents of the report are: the amount of collection, use and balance of party fees in the previous year; the main items of party expenses; the experience, problems and suggestions and suggestions for the collection, management and use of party fees.
6. Party committees at all levels check the collection, management and use of party fees at least once a year, and sum up experience. Find problems and correct them in time.
Ⅲ the use of party fees
1. The use of party fees should adhere to the principle of overall arrangement, balance of expenditure, balance of payments, and a slight balance.
2. Party fees must be used for party activities, mainly as a supplement to party members' education funds. The specific scope of use is: (1) training party members; (2) subscribing or purchasing newspapers, materials, and equipment for party member education; (3) commendation Advanced grassroots party organizations, outstanding communist party members, and outstanding party workers; (4) Party members who have difficulties in living.
3. The use and allocation of party fees must be discussed collectively and no individual or minority should have the final say.
4. Requests for the allocation of party fees shall be submitted to the party organization at the next higher level and may not be applied to the next level. The party fees allocated by the higher-level party organizations must be earmarked for special purposes and must not be used for other purposes.
5. Those who violate the provisions on the collection, management and use of party fees shall be investigated and punished according to the "Regulations on Disciplinary Actions of the Communist Party of China (Trial)" and relevant regulations, and the criminal law shall be dealt with according to law.
These regulations shall be implemented from the date of issuance. If the past provisions are inconsistent with these provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
This provision is interpreted by the Central Organization Department.