Notice of Re-examination of Postgraduate Students of Hainan Normal University's School of Foreign Languages in 2018
In order to further improve the re-examination rules for postgraduate students, standardize the re-examination procedures, effectively examine the overall quality and ability of candidates, and ensure that the admissions work is scientific, reasonable and fair, Hainan Normal University's School of Foreign Languages will follow the relevant documents of the Ministry of Education and the Graduate School of Hainan Normal University, and combine with the actual situation of our school. The re-examination will be held on April 11-13, 2018. The relevant instructions are as follows:
First, the retest request
In combination with the graduate student enrollment plan and the scores of the candidates, in principle, the retest list is determined according to the actual enrollment plan of 120% and the ranking of the preliminary test results from high to low. The specific retest criteria are as follows:
1. The first degree of a candidate should be an English major. In principle, cross-professional candidates are not considered. In addition, candidates should be full-time undergraduate students or undergraduate students who pass the self-study exam, and generally do not accept candidates with the same qualifications.
Second, the re-examination assessment method: combine the professional course written test and the form of comprehensive interview.
1. Professional course written test. According to the professional course retest written examination course published on the website of the Graduate Student Admissions Office of Hainan Normal University, the examination time is 2 hours and the weight is 50%.
2. Comprehensive interview. The comprehensive interview focuses on the assessment of the etiquette etiquette and language expression, psychological state and social values, university study, basic and professional knowledge, innovative spirit and analytical and problem solving skills, innovation ability and work practice ability. The weight of this assessment is 50%.
3. Re-testing total score calculation method:
Total retest score = written test score (total score 100) × 50% + interview score (total score 100) × 50%
Method for calculating the total score: the candidate's initial test and retest scores are weighted. Candidates' total score is 100 points. The calculation formula is: total score of entrance examination = total score of initial test / 5 × 50% + total score of retest × 50%.
Third, the retest procedure, retest time, place arrangement
The following four steps are carried out in order: 1 qualification examination 2 professional course written test 3 comprehensive interview foreign language listening and speaking ability test 4 physical examination.
2. Re-test time and place arrangement
(1) On April 11th, 2018 (Wednesday), from 8:00 am to 11:30 am, all the candidates will go to the School of Foreign Languages for qualification examination. The report location: Office of School Foreign Languages, 2nd Floor, Experimental Building, South Campus; Tel: 0898-65883218.
(2) On April 12, 2018 (Thursday), from 8:30 am to 10:30 am, a professional written test will be conducted in the north of the language room of the experimental building (the candidate must bring an ID card and a preliminary test permit);
(3) April 12, 2018 (Thursday) 3:00 pm -5:00 pm Experimental Building on the second floor of the Experimental Building (interview procedure: 1) Candidates introduce themselves; 2) Read an essay or a short essay; 3) The examiner asks questions and the candidate answers); (The candidate must bring an ID card and a preliminary test permit)
(4) At 8:00 am on April 13, 2018 (Friday), all the retest candidates will bring their ID card to the school affiliated hospital for medical examination. The medical examination requires an empty stomach. The school affiliated hospitals handle the medical examination procedures. The medical examination fee is collected by the hospital according to the regulations. The medical examination form must be completed by the person's recent 1 inch photo according to the medical examination standard of the Ministry of Education. Those who fail the medical examination will not be admitted.
Hainan Normal University School of Foreign Languages
March 13, 2018